:In Year Transfers
If you would like to transfer to our school please use the form on the link below and we will be in touch.
If you are new to the city you will also need to complete the Liverpool City Council transfer form:
If you have not applied for a reception place for your child to start in September 2021, please contact Mrs Ellinson on firstname.lastname@example.org and apply for your place at
Step By Step Guide Of The School Admission Protocol
- Log on to www.liverpool.gov.uk/admissions
- Set up a parental account – you will need a valid email address and password to register.
- To activate your account you will receive an email with a link to validate your registration. Click on this link to complete the registration process.
- Enter your childs details.
- Select up to 3 schools in the order of your preference
- Select the criteria relevant to your application. This could include Sibling, Faith, Medical/Social needs.
- Submit Application
Why Apply Online?
- Quick – There is no need to wait for your application to arrive by post and you can apply online 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Easy – You can follow the link above and follow easy instructions and you can start it one day, save it and finish it another day.
- Secure – The systems are very secure to stop others from seeing any information they are not entitled to see.
- Benefits – On 16th April you will be able to log back on and view your child’s allocated school.
- Information – The website has a ‘Find a School’ facility so you can search by postcode and see local schools as well as information about the school.