Welcome to all children who have been allocated a place at Kensington Primary School in September 2020, we look forward to meeting with you.
We are asking parents of children who have been allocated a reception place at our school to accept/decline your child’s place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your child’s full name and date of birth.
We will be in touch within the next few weeks with admissions arrangements.
If you have not applied for a reception place for your child to start in September 2020, please contact Mrs Ellinson on email@example.com and apply for your place at
Step By Step Guide Of The School Admission Protocol
- Log on to www.liverpool.gov.uk/admissions
- Set up a parental account – you will need a valid email address and password to register.
- To activate your account you will receive an email with a link to validate your registration. Click on this link to complete the registration process.
- Enter your childs details.
- Select up to 3 schools in the order of your preference
- Select the criteria relevant to your application. This could include Sibling, Faith, Medical/Social needs.
- Submit Application
Why Apply Online?
- Quick – There is no need to wait for your application to arrive by post and you can apply online 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Easy – You can follow the link above and follow easy instructions and you can start it one day, save it and finish it another day.
- Secure – The systems are very secure to stop others from seeing any information they are not entitled to see.
- Benefits – On 16th April you will be able to log back on and view your child’s allocated school.
- Information – The website has a ‘Find a School’ facility so you can search by postcode and see local schools as well as information about the school.